#FASHIONWEEK

POSE-fashionweek-end-1
On my last day of Fashion week was all about shoes. And silver. And glitter. About the 
first thing I knew. So I put on one of my favorite Acne shoes together with this fluffy top and 
mega sexy trousers (look at my a la Kim K. but! Okay, not even close but hey...) 

The silver and glitter were a pleasant surprise! Thanks for that Mister de la Bretoniere ;)
Now let's say farewell to Amsterdam Fashion Week, this was the end again... 
See you next season MBFWA ;)

And if you love shoes, trust me, you're gonna love this post without a doubt!
Which one is your favorite? I'm loving the ones on the last picture...
POSE-fashionweek-end-2
POSE-fashionweek-end-3
POSE-fashionweek-end-4
POSE-fashionweek-end-5
POSE-fashionweek-end-6
POSE-fashionweek-end-7
POSE-fashionweek-end-8
POSE-fashionweek-end-9
POSE-fashionweek-end-10
SHOP SILVER SHOES:

Hair by Cosmo Hairstyling
Pics by Richard Sijmons

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#POSEONTOUR / #SQUADGALS TAKE IBIZA

Stripes and denim