#FLASHBACKFRIDAY

POSE-tropical-1
Brace yourself, hot and tropical pics are coming you're way next week. Why? 'Cause I'm already 
mentally preparing for my trip to Bonaire(!!!) Again? Yes, again. Can you believe it? I don't actually!

My mind is already on the Caribbean but my body is still here in 2 freaking degrees... Wearing my 
warmest clothes and packing my "most naked" ones ;) You wish you could walk naked all day because you're on fire.

Let's dream away already and flashback to my latest Caribbean trip with major jealous making pictures
Sorry I'm not sorry! ;)
1505189_835419383169127_763185055983161717_n
POSE-paradise-exercise-3
POSE-aruba-happy-island-3
POSE-fresh-fruity-11
POSE-beach-dance-7
POSE-beach-dance-12
POSE-nowhere-cactus-8
POSE-fresh-fruity-1
POSE-mermaid-6
POSE-pink-promise-2
POSE-curadise-7
POSE-nowhere-cactus-2
POSE-ocean-bonaire-4
POSE-private-island-5
POSE-curadise-2.2
POSE-cocacola-crazy-5
POSE-private-island-7
SHOP TROPICAL ITEMS:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#POSEONTOUR / #SQUADGALS TAKE IBIZA

Stripes and denim