#PFW

POSE-pfw-unicorn-1
This title may sound crazy, but it's all here in this photo. Because, I'm in Paris, a unicorn is a pony
as well (right?!) And my Fashion Week fantasies came to life.

For example meeting people who virtual inspire you for years (read: Anna Dello Russo
 Kristina Bazan)! Being able to watch fashionshows, getting featured by big names like Vogue Italia(!),
wear your wildest outfits on the streets and feeling like a celeb because of all the streetstyle shots people
capture from your look.

Are you ready to go back to my Caribbean looks again? Me neither ;) I have still one Parisienne look to
 share with you. And I don't wanna say "save the best for last" but this might be one of my favorites... ;)
POSE-pfw-unicorn-2
POSE-pfw-unicorn-3
POSE-pfw-unicorn-4
POSE-pfw-unicorn-5
POSE-pfw-unicorn-6
POSE-pfw-unicorn-7
POSE-pfw-unicorn-8.1
POSE-pfw-unicorn-9
SHOP FANTASY ITEMS:



Pics by Eva Groot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#POSEONTOUR / #SQUADGALS TAKE IBIZA

Stripes and denim