#LINTERIOR / HOME IS WHERE POSE IS...

POSE-home-is-where-pose-is-1
NEWBIE IN THE HOUSE!
Let me introduce myself; my name is Danielle and I'm the newest member of the POSE-family
 I actually already was family of Linsey - believe it or not, I'm her aunt (yes, long story...) - but from 
 now on I'm also joining the POSE fam! ;)

Maybe you know me from MissionToStyle, which was my personal blog for 3,5 years
But because we had so many awesome ideas together, we decided to become this dream-team!
From now on I will take you into my world of interior styling.

Like we say in Dutch: "laten we meteen met de deur in huis vallen", literally... 
  For my very first post on POSE, I'm showing you my favorite place; my home. 
I'm living here with my Mister lover lover and it's near Amsterdam! :)

So what do you think of my home sweet home?!
POSE-home-is-where-pose-is-2
POSE-home-is-where-pose-is-3
I'm not a kitchen princess, but a nail polish queen. ;)
POSE-home-is-where-pose-is-4
"YOU CANNOT FAKE CHIC BUT YOU CAN BE CHIC AND FAKE FUR"
POSE-home-is-where-pose-is-5
I love to style my home and I'm always searching for new trends. One of ultimate my favorite 
store is BY DENNIS, a living- and flowerstore in Haarlem.
POSE-home-is-where-pose-is-6
POSE-home-is-where-pose-is-7

POSE-home-is-where-pose-is-8
POSE-home-is-where-pose-is-9
I la-la-love interior and fashion! That's why a walk-in closet is just a must for me.
Not to mention my boyfriend because his wardrobe is as big as mine... ;)
POSE-home-is-where-pose-is-10
POSE-home-is-where-pose-is-11
I love to chill in our le corbusier design chair, It was a gift from my father in law (thank you!)

Pics by Richard Sijmons

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#POSEONTOUR / #SQUADGALS TAKE IBIZA

Stripes and denim