#POSEONTOUR

POSE-heartbreak-hotel-1

In the first two pics this place looks so peaceful and full of colors. But it's actually the abandoned
hotel on Bonaire from an old drugs dealer. Yep... With all kinds of scary ghost stories - which my 
niece luckily told me yesterday on WhatsApp - where I (thank God!) didn't knew about!

Despite everything, I was totally in my element with my off duty look ;) And distracted by this
graffiti on the wall (Especially the donuts on the last pic!) Can I have this at home too? Haha!
FYI: kidding. Of course.
POSE-heartbreak-hotel-2
POSE-heartbreak-hotel-3
POSE-heartbreak-hotel-4
POSE-heartbreak-hotel-5
POSE-heartbreak-hotel-6
POSE-heartbreak-hotel-7
SHOP PEACE, LOVE & DONUTS:



Sunnies by Prada - Shirt by Ani Ani - Shorts by Levi's - Flip flops by Valentino
Pics by Richard Sijmons

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#POSEONTOUR / #SQUADGALS TAKE IBIZA

Stripes and denim