#TIMEMACHINE / BOOTY CALL

POSE-booty-call-bjornborg-1
Before I went to Bonaire I was working out like a beast, as a die hard. But what would you do if 
you're going to a bikini degrees island in Winter times?! Exactly. And what would you do if you're at 
your destination? Exactly. Completely nothing. At least, that's what I did.Woopsie...

So honestly, I didn't do any sports - except for walking towards my scooter - for two freakin' months. 
 I lost my butt on Bonaire (I guess) and that was the wake up booty call for me. Two weeks ago I started 
kickboxing again and now my muscles hurt on places I didnt even knew they excisted.

What do you do for sports? And how do you motivate yourself?
POSE-booty-call-bjornborg-2
POSE-booty-call-bjornborg-3
POSE-booty-call-bjornborg-4
POSE-booty-call-bjornborg-5
POSE-booty-call-bjornborg-6
POSE-booty-call-bjornborg-7
 Throwback Thursday post from 2013.

SHOP A FASHIONABLE SPORTS OUTFIT:



Total look by Bjorn Borg

Pics by Richard Sijmons

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#POSEONTOUR / #SQUADGALS TAKE IBIZA

Stripes and denim