#LINTERIOR BY DANIELLE / MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL

POSE-mirror-1
I'm a girl that looks in every mirror that comes across my path. And I'm not the only one, aren't I? ;)
Before I'm leaving home I always look in the mirror for my last check. My outfit? Check!
Hair and make-up? Check check! I just cannot understand why people haven't got a big mirror at home,
how the hell can you live like that!?

A mirror is not only important to check out yourself, but its has a lot more functions than you think.
When I moved into my first home with my boyfriend we had a cute little appartment, so we put this huge
mirror above our couch and it made our livingroom looked so much bigger!

I think mirrors are the best decorations for your home. It's funcional, it doesn't take up a lot of space,
and when you're having one hell of a gorgeous mirror, it's also like a piece of art on the wall (especially 
when you're standing in front of it...;) ) So let me help you think out of the box and not only use your mirror to check yourself....

Long live Pinterest! Because I found some awesome ideas to decorate your home with mirrows...
POSE-mirror-2
POSE-mirror-3
POSE-mirror-32
POSE-mirror-5
SHOP MIRRORS:


POSE-mirror-6
"Mirror mirror on the wall, make me pretty, thin and tall."
POSE-mirror-7
Which one do you like the most?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#POSEONTOUR / #SQUADGALS TAKE IBIZA

Stripes and denim