#STRIKEAPOSE / I WANNA FLY AWAY

POSE-flyaway-1.2
Remember last week's sneak peek? Why hello there total outfit! I almost believed I could fly with
this blouse/dress/whateveryougorgeousthing around my hips.

Like I told you before, this blouse is magical. You feel totally caught up in a slow motion scene moment
when it's flowing around in the wind like that. Haha! But I mean it though...

Sooo, what do you think of this look?
POSE-flyaway-2
POSE-flyaway-3
POSE-flyaway-4
"I want to get away, I wanna fly away, yeah yeah yeah"
POSE-flyaway-5
POSE-flyaway-6
SHOP MY LOOK:

POSE-flyaway-7
Photos by Carich

Jacket by Urban Outfitters - Knit by Acne Studios - Blouse by Current/Elliott - Jeans by Acne Studios - Shoes by Christian Louboutin 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#POSEONTOUR / #SQUADGALS TAKE IBIZA

Stripes and denim