#STRIKEAPOSE / SOMETHING OLD SOMETHING BLUE

POSE-something-blue-1.1
Something old something new, something borrowed, something blue. And that all in one outfit! 
Okay, except for the borrowing part actually... And no, I'm not getting married (yet) ;)

Talking about marriage and since it's thé wedding season; is there anybody here married?! Or are you 
that kinda woman that doesn't feel the need to go through all that fuss? Because honestly, I'm that opposite 
girl. That already had wedding dreams before she even knew what it actually meant. Recognizable? ;)

My boyfriend thinks I will be this bridezilla - besides his remarkable comments, he's quite a nice guy - but
I will proof him wrong (if he will ever pop up the big Q (on a very original way though!)) Somehow I'm
very old-fashioned with that, so to my opinion l'homme must ask la femme.

And one thing must be clear; No. Cake. In. My. Face. #AndOnMyFutureVeraWangDress. Period.

What are your wedding dreams/plans/stories/thoughts? Would love to hear them :)
POSE-something-blue-2
POSE-something-blue-3
"I'm blue da ba dee da ba die"
POSE-something-blue-4
POSE-something-blue-5
POSE-something-blue-6
SHOP BLUE ONLY:


POSE-something-blue-7
POSE-something-blue-8
Pics by Carich

Hat by Carlala - Sunnies by Blanco - Jacket by Cheap Monday - Dress by Bik Bok - Shoes by Dr. Martens

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#POSEONTOUR / #SQUADGALS TAKE IBIZA

Stripes and denim