#TIMEMACHINE / MY MIND SAYS IBIZA...

POSE-ibiza-1
...But work won't let me! ;) While Poser Danielle is having a jealous making wonderful time on Ibiza 
right now (I don't wanna speak for her, but I'm sure she's having fun), I'm working my butt of over 
here to hopefully go to Ibiza later this year. This island is just magical. And no, it will never, I repeat: 
never be an overrated island.

 I must say I'm not complaining at all. Since I'm living in one of the best cities in the world, been to Ibiza 
 twice already, a few months ago I was doing exactly nothing on Bonaire, oh and New York is in the planning
 this year. And all this with a fear of flying. I think I finally can say I'm over that and I feel on top of the world!

Have you ever been to Ibiza? And do you have travel plans for this year?!
POSE-ibiza-2
POSE-ibiza-3
POSE-ibiza-4 SHOP BOHO STYLE:


POSE-ibiza-5
POSE-ibiza-6
POSE-ibiza-7 "The tans will fade, but the memories last forever..."
POSE-ibiza-8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#POSEONTOUR / #SQUADGALS TAKE IBIZA

Stripes and denim