#TIMEMACHINE / WHEN WE'RE IN SAINT-TROPEZ

POSE-saint-tropez-cannes-1
While everybody is having an unforgettable time in Cannes at the Film Festival - and I'm not - I was
looking back to my unforgetabble time at practically her neighbour; Saint-Tropez. Which I visited in
 August 2012. Mother of God, is it three years already?!

No red carpet events, uncomfortable - but oh so gorgeous  - gowns or surrounded by celebs. But
trust me, Saint-Tropez has glam. Three years ago we stayed at a glamping. Yes, you read that right;
a glamping. And I wanna go back right now. But this time with a visite to Cannes (and maybe
 Monaco?) as well ;)

Have you ever been to Cannes, Saint-Tropez or some other city nearby?
 POSE-saint-tropez-cannes-2
POSE-saint-tropez-cannes-3
POSE-saint-tropez-cannes-4
POSE-saint-tropez-cannes-5

SHOP CANNES FILM FESTIVAL MATERIAL GOWNS:


POSE-saint-tropez-cannes-6
POSE-saint-tropez-cannes-7
POSE-saint-tropez-cannes-8
POSE-saint-tropez-cannes-9
POSE-saint-tropez-cannes-10

Saint-Tropez August 2012.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#POSEONTOUR / #SQUADGALS TAKE IBIZA

Stripes and denim