#STRIKEAPOSE / JUST A GIRL WHO DECIDED TO GO FOR IT

POSE-just-a-girl-1
My keys items? I'm wearing them all in one outfit. In this outfit if you haven't noticed ;) 
Okay, maybe not all of them. But there are a lot as you can see. 

Let's start with the sunglasses; big, round, Céline. My vintage treasure; Burberry Prorsum "flasher" trench. 
That belt that never gets old. By Moschino, of course. And not to mention by beloved painfull Loubies. 
But hey, no pain no gain honey!

I shot this look together with my talented bombshell babe Vivian. This shoot was actually especially made 
for the always stylish Amayzine.com. But hello? What about you guys?! I just couldn't resist not sharing it 
here as well, with you ;) DUH!

What are your key items?

POSE-just-a-girl-3
POSE-just-a-girl-2
"POSITIVITY IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS"
POSE-just-a-girl-6
POSE-just-a-girl-4
SHOP KILLER HEELS:

POSE-just-a-girl-5
Sunglasses Céline - Dress Zara - Coat Burberry Prorsum - Clutch New Look - Belt Moschino - Shoes Christian Louboutin

Pics by Vivian Hoorn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#POSEONTOUR / #SQUADGALS TAKE IBIZA

Stripes and denim