#STRIKEAPOSE / ROSES ARE PURPLE...

POSE-roses-purple-1
...Violets are green. Penis. Well, that must be the best poem I've ever written! Kidding, of course.
Talking about poems, I'd better leave that up to Stephanie next time ;) She's da best! in writing poetry.

Also talking about roses, I bumped in to this beyond beautiful garden with my favorite flowers; roses.
And that in the middle of Amsterdam's Vondelpark while going for a walk with le dad and my wild 
lady Chloe ;) In these shoes? Have you lost your mind? ;) Hell to the no.

What are your favorite flowers?
POSE-roses-purple-2
POSE-roses-purple-3
"ROSES ARE RED. TURTLES ARE NOT. DRINK WHISKEY. BYE."
POSE-roses-purple-4
POSE-roses-purple-5
SHOP ROSES:

POSE-roses-purple-6
POSE-roses-purple-7
Blouse by Acne Studios - Bag by Chloé - Jeans by Acne Studios - Shoes by River Island

Pics by CaRich

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#POSEONTOUR / #SQUADGALS TAKE IBIZA

Stripes and denim