#TIMEMACHINE / THE NUDE TRUTH

pose-nude-truth-1
Exactly one year (and three days) ago I was wearing this look. If I would be wearing this today 
I would have been sick within 10 minutes I guess... I don't know what's up with the Dutch weather,
but I ordered the sun, hello?!

I spent my Winter on the Caribbean because I assumed that this time of the year would have
been alike the Caribbean... Can I go back please?

H A P P Y  W E E K E N D !
pose-nude-truth-2
pose-nude-truth-3
SHOP NUDE ITEMS:

pose-nude-truth-4
pose-nude-truth-5
"I JUST WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY. AND NAKED."
pose-nude-truth-6
Sunnies by TOMS - Dress by Acne Studios - Bag by Frenchonista - bracelet by Cheap Monday - Shoes by Birkenstock

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#POSEONTOUR / #SQUADGALS TAKE IBIZA

Stripes and denim