#TIMEMACHINE / STOCKHOLM MEMORIES

POSE-stockholm-memories-1
Oh Stockholm, I miss you as much as I miss McDonalds (haven't been to both in ages though)
Okay, I miss you a little more Stockholm... And because I finally had a date with my girly Nanda 
(photo 4) again last week - yay! - we brought up a lot of memories about our Stockholm trip for 
Nelly.com in May last year. What a night, what a night, huh?! ;)

After seeing all these pictures, again, I have the urge to book a one way ticket to Stockholm and 
never come back again. I just fell in love with that city. And that in 48 hours!

Have you ever been to Stockholm? Or do you live there maybe?
POSE-stockholm-memories-2
POSE-stockholm-memories-3
"Minns igår, drom om imorgon, lev idag." 
POSE-stockholm-memories-4
POSE-stockholm-memories-5
SHOP ZEBRA'S:

POSE-stockholm-memories-6
POSE-stockholm-memories-7
Hat by Carlala - sunnies by Cheap Monday - Jacket by Urban Outfitters - Dress by Nelly.com - shoes by Romwe 

Pics by Nanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#POSEONTOUR / #SQUADGALS TAKE IBIZA

Stripes and denim