#LINTERIOR BY DANIELLE / FLOWER POWER

pose-linterior-flowers-1.2
Hello there, it's Danielle again! It's time for a boost of #Linterior inspiration. This time we're 
gonna talk about: bloemen, fleurs, blumen, blomster. Or better said: flowers ;) 

Call me crazy but when I'm cleaning my house, I love to change my living room. Sometimes with
new decoration but also with old goodies. So last wednesday before my major house cleaning
session, I moved some of my old decoration and gave them a new place in the livingroom. It
immediately feels like a new home! And I know this may sound crazy, but my boyfriend is used
to come to a "new" home every week.

A real finishing touch of a stylish home are... flowers! So I went to BY DENNIS - my all time favorite 
flower shop in Haarlem - for some new fresh flowers and secretly also for home inspiration ;) 
Their neighbours are themselves. Because they have two stores next to each other: for flowers and 
a seperate interior store. For people like you and me - I'm talking about interior junkies - it's like
a candystore.

So when you bought some fresh flowers, a perfect vase is a must! And not the ones your mom
gave to you (sorry mom!) But a fashionable vase for a stylish home. Yes, vases are a part of fashion
too ;) Something different, something what makes you say "WOW!" Something like an...
Old milk bottles crate?!
pose-linterior-flowers-2
pose-linterior-flowers-3
pose-linterior-flowers-4.1
"NO RAIN, NO FLOWERS"
pose-linterior-flowers-4
pose-linterior-flowers-5
SHOP FLOWERS & VASES:


pose-linterior-flowers-7
pose-linterior-flowers-8.1
Pics by CaRich

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#POSEONTOUR / #SQUADGALS TAKE IBIZA

Stripes and denim