#STRIKEAPOSE / MONDAY BLOODY MONDAY

POSE-bloody-monday-1
U2 is talking about his bloody sunday, but yesterday is history, today is monday and tomorrow
is a mystery. On wednesday's we wear pink, but on mondays my dresscode is blue(s). Not a depressed
kinda blues though. A more "it's-monyay" kind of look.

New week means new opportunities so let's do this! I just finished my second coaching
session - which I'm gonna tell you more about very very soon - and I can totally handle the
whole world right now.

What are your monday duties?
POSE-bloody-monday-2
POSE-bloody-monday-3
"I CAN'T CLOSE MY EYES AND MAKE IT GO AWAY"
POSE-bloody-monday-4
POSE-bloody-monday-5
SHOP TRENDING BLUE ITEMS:

POSE-bloody-monday-6
POSE-bloody-monday-7
POSE-bloody-monday-8.8
POSE-bloody-monday-9
Blouse by Cheap Monday - Trousers by Zara - Shoes by Acne Studios

Pics by CaRich

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#POSEONTOUR / #SQUADGALS TAKE IBIZA

Stripes and denim