#FACETIME / IN BED WITH MÁDARA

POSE-in-bed-with-madara-1
As we all know, your bed is an intimate place. There's a selection of things and people who
may enter this area: your boyfriend, your teddy bear and your beauty essentials. So you have to
choose wisely and my decision is BF Bryan, Teddy bear Beertie & the organic Mádara.

Today I make a major exception because I will take you into my a la Bali cabin
and reveal my cosmetic bed time story...
POSE-in-bed-with-madara-2
ON MY NIGHT STAND.

POSE-in-bed-with-madara-3
No plastic fantastic for me baby! If you want a natural skin, you have to use natural products
like these. I use this gel as a day and night cream. It´s oil free and soften my - sometimes 
horrible - irritated skin.

POSE-in-bed-with-madara-4
My all-time favorite organic toner. It´s refreshing and especially for people (like me) with an
oily skin. The best thing about this toner: it prevents pimples, #hurray! Another BIG plus: it´s not 
tested on animals, like all Mádara products.

POSE-in-bed-with-madara-5
POSE-in-bed-with-madara-6
This organic set is especially made for people like you and me. This box of happiness contains
Mádara's famous products, the bestsellers: deep purifying foam (which is so yummy for your face),
regenerating night cream and last but not least, the deep moisture fluid. I just luvvv all-in-one boxes :)

POSE-in-bed-with-madara-7
POSE-in-bed-with-madara-8
So now you know my bedroom (beauty) secrets. And I'm glad this finally came out and that I shared
it with you. What beauty products do you use?

In collaboration with Mádara
Pics by CaRich

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#POSEONTOUR / #SQUADGALS TAKE IBIZA

Stripes and denim