#LINSTAGRAM / @LINSEYSIJMONS


Dear Linstagram,
The last few days were a complete work related rollercoaster. From shoots, to MAJOR changes,
amazing collaborations and an exciting future ahead!

Want to get to know me better? Just follow me on Instagram HERE and let me know you did!
What's your Instagram account? I love to discover new ones!

Also wanna see my top 4 Linstagrammers this time? Read the whole post below...
POSE-linstagram-2
No, she's not Jessie J... My girly girly @AmandaVanEffrink is the most postive, fun and fashionable (live)art artist I've ever met.
 
POSE-linstagram-3
This Latvian model @AgnijaGrigule is such a one of a kind lady with an effortless style. You just wanna be her.
 
POSE-linstagram-4
This lady from @HappilyGrey is the defenition from Instagram-picture-perfect!
 
POSE-linstagram-5
If you don't take life too serious, you're gonna be O-B-S-E-S-S-E-D with the @beckermanblog sisters! #LOVETHEM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#POSEONTOUR / #SQUADGALS TAKE IBIZA

Stripes and denim