#LINSPIRATION: #BALMAINATION

POSE-HM-BALMAIN-1 
Maybe you've seen the Balmain x H&M collection a 4829027 times right now, but not like
this though! And if you have, you're either lying or you're confused with "The Big Wang Theory" 
of last year...

I was dying to share all my favorite pieces Mister Olivier Rousteing designed for us, I mean, H&M.
And of course I wanted to show it to you, on my way ;) Can you believe how much fun I had while
I was virtually playing dress up with all these #Balmanation items? Look at my face, look at how
happy I am! I'm biting my lip all the time. Haha.

My ultimate favorite piece? Thé leather pants. Oui, oui, I need that one in my wardrobe without
a doubt. What's your favorite Balmain x H&M piece?
POSE-HM-BALMAIN-2
SHOP BALMAIN NOT FOR H&M:


POSE-HM-BALMAIN-3
FYI: These pics are found on the internet and edited by moi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#POSEONTOUR / #SQUADGALS TAKE IBIZA

Stripes and denim