#LINSPIRATION: POSELINE BLING

POSE-phone-case-1
"You used to call me on my cell phone, late night when you need my love. Call me on my cell 
phone, late night when you need my love. And I know when that hotline bling. That can only 
mean one thing. I know when that hotline bling. That can only mean one thing."

What Drake tries to say is: I got a new phone - iPhone 6s (gold) to be exact, *yay!* - and now all
I need are some ah-some phone cases! So the research has begun and I must say, I'd rather be surfing
on Bonaire, but for new phone cases I surfed the internet and traveled the whole wide web for me,
myself and you. Trust me, it's been one hell of a journey!

I don't believe I'm the only one with a new phone and in desperate need of new cases. So just
in case ;) you're like me and you have poop on your hands - which is a literal translation of a 
Dutch saying - or better said: if you're little Miss clumsy, you need a case ASAP.

We all know that one phone case isn't enough - 'cause you need to match each one with your 
outfit, duh - so here are the 21 coolest phone cases for an iPhone 6(s) you need to have in your life.
You're welcome :')
POSE-phone-case-4
SHOP HOT AND TRASHY CASES:



POSE-phone-case-5SHOP MARBLE CASES:




POSE-phone-case-3SHOP TROPICAL CASES:



POSE-phone-case-2
SHOP FACE CASES:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#POSEONTOUR / #SQUADGALS TAKE IBIZA

Stripes and denim