#TIMEMACHINE / BEST OF 2015

POSE-2015
"Never look back they said, it won't be fun they said". Well f*ck that, 'cause I just traveled through 
2K15 with my time machine and in one word: MAGICAL.

The selfies I took, the people I met, the food I ate, the parties I've been to, the 2827262 interior 
changes at my home, the places I've seen, the tattoo(s) I got, the outfits I wore, the offices I had 
and the hairdo's I rocked. 

Jesus Christ a lot happenend in 2015! Not to mention Bryan moved in with me in my little 
dream apartment in Amsterdam, which was a huge step but a dream come true. 

 I captured these moments one by one, because, thats what I do. And you were all there by my side. 
Mostly virtually, but hey, being there on- or offline, you were there. And I can't thank you enough for 
all your support! Your sweetest comments, messages, followings and especially: the love.

2016 is the year of changes, spreading even more love, discover the world and focussing on 
what makes me truly happy. And I recommend you to do the same. You're never too old or too 
late to set another goal or to dream a new dream. HAPPY 2K16 HONEYS!

CPH, BON, PAR, NYC, PAR, HAM, AMS:
From Copenhagen to Bonaire, Paris, NYC, Paris (again), Hamburg and, of course, Amsterdam...
pose-TRAVEL
YOUR FAVORITE POSTS OF 2015:
These are the most visited posts of last year...
POSE-maison-mimi-1
POSE-happy-hair-1
POSE-paris-fashionweek-pfw-1
POSE-mermaid-skin-1.2
POSE-date-doutzen-mbfwa-1.2

MY FAVORITE POSTS OF 2015:
These are the posts I enjoyed reading and/or making the most, what do you think?
POSE-ByeByeBangsBangs
POSE-madara-hangover-1
POSE-my-view-on-nyc-1
POSE-twerk-or-treat-1
POSE-phone-case-1
MY HAIR SCHIZOPHRENIA OF 2015:
One of my goals of 2015, more different hairdo's! And I succeeded ;)
POSE-hair
TOP 3 KILLER LOOKS:
Which one is your number 1?!
POSE-nyfw-looks-2
POSE-fleur-2
POSE-pfw-4
NICE TO MEET YOU:
I've met so many inspiring, kind, funny and awesome people in 2015! Hope to see you again this year...
POSE-people

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#POSEONTOUR / #SQUADGALS TAKE IBIZA

Stripes and denim