#LINSPIRATION / TOP 15 FASHION WEEK ORGASM LOOKS

POSE-fashion-week-galaxy-1
Ha! You were thinking I was gonna overload you with all my jealous making Bali and 
Australia photos, right? ;) But you were wrong, for now. Okay, I was on the other side of the world, 
but I virtually was in New York, Milano, London and Paris the last month for Fashion Week
*Long live the WiFi*

Black, purple, beige, pastel, lace(s), ruffles, fringe, leather, fur and OTK boots. And this, ladies 
and gentlemen, was the fastest Fall Winter '16/'17 trend course ever given. Don't ask me why I 
made it so hard on myself, but I selected only 15(!) killer looks of Fashion Month. These looks 
will almost give you an orgasm because they're just too hot to handle. 

So this is what I'll be wearing next Winter... ;)
POSE-fashion-week-pastel
POSE-fashion-week-beige
POSE-fashion-week-black
POSE-fashion-week-sequin
POSE-fashion-week-animal
POSE-fashion-week-galaxy
BE AHEAD ON THE TRENDS AND SHOP THEM HERE AND NOW:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#POSEONTOUR / #SQUADGALS TAKE IBIZA

Stripes and denim