#LINSPIRATION / IF SANTA REALLY LOVES ME...

POSE-santa-wishlist-1
...He would spoil me with getting me my whole wish list. Or even better said: want list. And I 
can assure you, it's a BIG one. But I was a good girl this year, and last year, that year before, 
even that year before! So dear Santa, don't you think I deserve it? ;) And you deserve a Chanel 
bag as well, right?!

From starry kickboxing gloves to this glitter exploded iPhone case. Hey, I need to protect me ánd 
my phone, okay?! It's all in this list. Gifts for in your home (sweet home), fashionable stuff for at 
your office and books with images instead of text. It's all in this want list for you, for me and for her.

HINT HINT HINT, Merry Christmas! Mom, dad, boyrfiend, you get it? ;)

POSE-santa-wishlist-2
SHOP BEAUTY & COSMETICS FOR UNDER THE CHRISTMAS TREE:


POSE-santa-wishlist-3
SHOP HOME & OFFICE FOR X-MAS:


POSE-santa-wishlist-4
SHOP FASHIONABLE CHRISTMAS GIFTS:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#POSEONTOUR / #SQUADGALS TAKE IBIZA

Stripes and denim